Thursday, February 24, 2011

My new raw top discovery

Most of you dont know that but after the success of the first three Halcyon line movies which I made last year in Brazil I am again in Rio filming awau and wanted to share with you my new raw top discovery. Please let me know if you guys think he has too dark skin for Dark Alley...no pun intended. Other than that I had a lot of very good looking guys participating in the shoots this year. Last two weeks I am having problems filming because guys from the pimp are not willing to work with the guys from the sauna. The ones from the pimp have identity issues and claim they are all straight, the ones from the sauna are wanna be gay and so I have to mobs not being able to be honest with each other, both pretending something they are not, refreshing indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment