Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lid in the sandbox - Its so cool to have my own blog

Its kind of cool to have your own blog and share your thoughts with whoever is there listening in the outer space. And even cooler is that the form doent call for a lot of planning like a book would. You just write what you always wanted to say about somehting, a thought that has been bouncing in your head for a while or years even, and bumm! - its there - neatly expressed on the paper and emptied from my brain and I dont have to repeat it again. But as you keep on reading it will seem that despite the suggestive title of Matthias von Fistenberg's adventures, Matthias lives a lot inside his head and you'll read a lot more on his thoughts and musings on the world than on his actual actio adventures. I somehow find the essence of the world to be in the analisis of the facts then in facts themselves thus writing about my perspective seems far more entertaining than describing the facts in an action novel like fashion. This is not to day that I didnt read the lastest Dan Brown novel and dont enjoy well written action suspense, but its not waht I want my blog to be. Rather than followin fistional charachters I prefer to record hear real people I've met and give you my analisis of their actions. Of course me being the central character I'll tell you most of what I do but salt of these pages will be in my observations and digressions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment