Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A breakfast by Joy

I wake up slowly, usually like to sleep in but int he last days my natural waking up pattern has been disrupted by something wonderful. namely Joy - the cute as a button, naked ripped THai bodybuilder who comes in in all his glory and lays upon me kisses and says, its time to wake up, breakfast is ready. Now by breakfast he means the plate of scrambled eggs with neatly chopped tomatoes he's holding in the other hand. I am not sure if should eat him first or the breakfast. AS I seat he plays with my hair, smiles like a mother smiles to a child and looks at me with the eyes completely devout of anxiety. I feel peace, and as I am greedily bolting the scrambles ,y stomach feels no usual morning starvation - in other words visually and culinarily I am fully satisfied and I'm waiting for the moment of pure bliss when I'm still lying down with ny raging hard morning and he sits shirtless across my hips and says: would you like some Thai tea now? Who could say no to that. He feeds me the tea mouth to mouth while I feel my cock is going to explode from my underwear, partially that this 90kg stud sits exactly on my bladder. But view for his muscular chest with just the right tattoos is too blissful to be interrupted so I drink the tea, kissing my matins vision time after time.
And its been like this each morning my main boyfriend Davide goes to sleep to another bedroom not to be bothered. Except this morning after the tea kissing routing I just had to bend him over, throw him on all his fours stick a couple of fingers to loosen that tight Thai military ass and raw fuck him until I lost all the wind. He of coursed loved the violence but responded with the most gentle fisting of my ass which I completely didn't plan for this morning but what can I do - when a cute faced pile of rippling tattooed muscles asks - can I fist you now? I dont want to pretend that even for a s[split second I consider saying now. So in the manner owed to all monks who do each simplest tasks with care and solemnity, Joy has managed to put it in a few times and make me cum, to which ho was proud like a kid who would his first mushroom on a high school forrest trip.
Now its 5.28 am. Joy starts his ritual at 8, two and a half hours from now. I dont know if I can even sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment